Locksmiths is an important part of our lives. They are the person who is responsible for making our keys and help us during any kind of emergency. In this crime prone world safety is the most important thing. Statistics say that crimes are rising and the most common crime is burglary in the houses. We have to be very careful and keep our eyes and ear open all the time. Choosing a locksmith can be a very tough task. When you are hiring a locksmith detailed information should be taken. Because you never know they can be an informer.
Following are Some Few Tips on 5 Warning Signs of Untrustworthy Locksmith:
- Don’t hire a lock smith if they don’t come from a company. Always check their business card and ask them about their company’s address and phone no. Also check about their license. Sometimes they use false names and address. If you come across anything as such that means the company us fraudulent.
- Sometimes we often fall for locksmiths who offer very low quotes and we often to save money we hire them. But you don’t know that it can be a trap. It is always necessary to look for various other locksmiths and their company profile. Always ask for written quotes so that it can give you a proper idea.
- Another sign if they are coming in an unmarked car. All the licensed company has their own marked car. Don’t ever entertain this kind of locksmiths
- Sometimes they don’t quote properly. You might think this is a good deal and you get agree. But this is not the right idea. After the work they might charge you a hefty amount which may not be affordable for you. If you don’t pay them their charges they might damage the lock and run away.
- If your locksmith is suggesting you a drilling instead of lock. Then it is advisable not to let them enter. Because the drilling is the last resort considered if there is no option. In that case always take a second opinion.